RE: webschema-ISSUE-13 (Describing Real Estate): Schema.org should document how best to describe Real Estate [Feedback on Schema.org]

Aggregate Ratings come to my mind in this situation
(http://schema.org/AggregateRating). Most of the time, the average
rating (the RatingValue property of AggregateRating) wouldn't be a whole
number, so they choose to give ratings in decimal format:
or in this case:

Zillow, for example, already displays the number of bathrooms in
decimal form (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, etc).