RE: Comics Schema Draft (formerly Process Question)

Separating out the discussion about the schema draft from the process
stuff so that our threads don't become completely entwined.

>> 1. & 2

I think it starts to lend credence to idea that the parent of Periodical
Series should be Intangible (or something that isn't Creative Work).
Comic Series are just the aggregation of their respective issues - the
creative teams, featured characters etc. tend to be variable.  I believe
that this holds true for Periodical Series generally.

3. Enough series begin with issue numbers other than 1 that lining to a
first issue and final issue makes sense.  I will update the spec on the
wiki.

-peter