Re: www.schema.org should redirect to schema.org

From: Robert Kost <rkost@thematix.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 06:19:10 -0500
Cc: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, Aaron Bradley <aaranged@gmail.com>
To: Public Vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Further to Aaron's point, it seems that RDFa does not display properly at the Structured Data Testing Tool *unless* a trailing slash is included, though it *may* be validating properly (I'm not sure).  The tool concatenates the vocab statement and the type as one word.  E.g.,

rdfa-node
type:	schema.orgwebpage

— Rob

THEMATIX