Re: Schema.org - Proposed "Literary Works" Classes

Hi Sean,

It would be great if you could join us over on Schema Bib Extend łThe
mission of this group is to discuss and prepare proposal(s) for extending
Schema.org schemas for the improved representation of bibliographic
information markup and sharing. The group will seek consensus around, and
support for, proposal(s) to the W3C WebSchemas Group. ˛
<http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/>.  I believe your insight would be
helpful and our proposals mutually beneficial in addressing extension of
CreativeWork.

Regards,
     Richard.

--