Re: New guy questions / location where content was created

Hi Michael -

Thanks for the feedback - very interesting to see the IPTC link.

I'm not sure dateline fills the need, as it is a text property. Is it
possible to define dateline as a geocoordinate?
http://schema.org/GeoCoordinates

Using a geocoordinate would help accomodate current digital pictures, many
of which have this information built into their EXIF data.

Azimuth is also critical, as even a basic dateline in a city (corner of 4th
and Vine) wouldn't tell me which direction the picture was looking - e.g.
assuming E-W and N-S street directions, "looking East down Vine from 4th,"
or even "looking at the NW corner of 4th & Vine from the SE corner of 4th &
Vine." For historical photographs, this can help software engines build
historical perspectives and composites much more quickly.

Another new guy question - is there a reason "MediaObject" is defined as
something on the web? I would think schemas are trying to describe items in
the real world, even if they are not available on the web.

Thanks!
Jeff

--
Jeff Meyer