Re: schema.org weekend reading: Actions/Activities; Audience draft, and Class/Property.

Hi Dan,

Liking the Actions/Activities proposal.

Coming from the library world I would like to see some of the actions that
come from that world being represented in the emerging vocabulary proposals,
such as: loan, reserve (sometimes called 'place hold'), renew loan, return,
obtain licensed access to a resource (eg. Student on a campus to a journal
article).

Although close to other actions like rent or buy, the actions for gaining
access to, often free at the point of use, resources via libraries,
university services, etc. is sufficiently different I believe to warrant
such representation.

~Richard.