Re: Proposal for an additional term: mediaType

Hi all,

Without having analyzed all implications I think it might be a good solution to

- create a generic mediaType property in schema.org and
- represent all media-types that are non-standard IANA types using the processes defined in RFC 4288 [1].

This would allow covering all types that the LRMI use cases will require while using standard IANA codes for all existing ones.

Any objections? Otherwise I would kindly ask Dan to create a respective issue for schema.org.

Martin

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4288