Re: TVRadioSchema extension to schema.org

Ah, OK, understood.  But a question...

'string' type for the proposed 'position' property is a need for the
industry.  I understood that.  My 2nd part question was of 'position'
itself.  As my example was not a particular number or even alpha-numeric
positional id, but instead just a phrase describing the order placement of
an episode in a particular line-up sequence.

'Tonight after Midsomer Murders'

If the use can be wider, such as my example above, then make sure to change
the definition to allow for ANY string or phrase that describes an order or
placement of an episode in a sequence of events, or an instance of a unique
TVSeries episode or TVSeason episode.  But it appears the use is more
focused only to give an episode a unique string identifier to give it
placement within a TVSeries or TVSeason, so we should improve the
definition for the 'position' property.

We probably then will need to have an additional flexible way to handle
line-up sequences.  Currently, we are only giving folks a Publication that
can link to a BroadcastEvent and we need more flexibility with line-up
ordering (independent of a database backend to supply that order, or
programmatic date() functions to make comparisons against Start and End,
that apply an order)

I want us to be thinking of how TVRadioSchema structure can be used even
outside of TV and Radio... such as Podcasting lineups, or a line-up of
Videos shown back to back at a Corporate Conference, etc.  Make Sense ?