Re: TVRadioSchema extension to schema.org

Jean-Pierre,

Can you give a quick text string example of a real-world usage of the
proposed new "postition" property that will be used for ranking ?

My thoughts are that your asking to accommodate something like "position" :
"following the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" ?

Thanks in advance,

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry