Re: Extension Submission

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 20:16:47 +0200
To: Evan Davis <telavir@gmail.com>
Cc: public-vocabs@w3.org
Thanks Evan,

On 27 April 2012 18:30, Evan Davis <telavir@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have created an extension for a medical company to mark up their medical
> definition pages. It currently lives at http://www.evandavis.org/schema  How
> would I go about submitting this for consideration in adding to the
> standard? I am also creating further extensions for other large clients of
> mine and wanted to know what the procedure might be.

This is definitely a topic of interest for schema.org. There is also a
proposal being put together (as mentioned by Aaron in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2012Feb/0053.html )
that covers a lot of this. It's not yet out in public unfortunately
but I believe that will change in the relatively near future, and that
when this happens perhaps we can do a compare/contrast with your
proposals.

cheers,

Dan