Re: How to describe a page elsewhere?

Hello all,
Annotating external web ressources or non web ressources based on Schema.org would be very useful and enable great new services for search engines.
A question : does google or bing would use those annotations even if they are not embedded in the ressources itself?

thanks
Jean

+33 6 01 22 48 55, delahousse.jean@gmail.com, skype: jean.delahousse
@jdelahousse, http://jean-delahousse.info