Re: Schema.org External Enumerations mechanism

After some discussion, etc., here is the next version of the proposal:

 The canonical urls that Schema.org recommends for use will the urls for
the entities on the reference sites (wikipedia, freebase, nist, etc.) When
these reference sites add new entities (such as South Sudan as a new
country), webmasters can immediately start using them.

 In addition, to make the common use case much easier, Schema.org will
provide documentation pages that list the entities (and their external
urls), along with the caveat that the external entity is the primary source.

 How does this sound?

guha