Re: proposal for new classes Activity and Action

Thanks Bob. Those links provide useful context.

I think a key difference in this proposal and the Event Ontology is that,
in order to express a factor in this proposal, one needs to define a result
("product") that names the factor as an instrumentality.

And a key difference in this proposal and the Counter Ontology is that in
this proposal the "counter" isn't present in the schema -- it is behind the
scenes, creating aggregateCounts, but never existing as an item on the page.

I think those differences in perspective are appropriate given schema.org's
focus on representing what is visible (counts, results/products). If there
are immediate lost use cases, please mention them now so we can go in with
our eyes open.

Thanks,