Re: proposal for new classes Activity and Action

Hi Daniel,

I really like your proposal - it looks really well thought through. I
co-developed a similar Semantic Web ontology called the Counter Ontology
[1] some time ago that can be slightly utilised together with the Event
Ontology [2]. So you may also have a look at these ontologies (if you
are not already aware of them ;) ) to get further inspiration for your
schema.org extension proposal.

Cheers,

Bo

[1] http://purl.org/ontology/co/core#