Re: Marking micro-blogging status messages?

From: John Breslin <john.breslin@nuigalway.ie>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:59:25 +0100
To: <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi Francois -

> All in all, my proposal would be to add a first subtype to the newly
created "Comment" type to mark micro-blogging status messages, using
the "text" property to flag the actual message. The subtype name could
be "Status", "MicroBlogging", or any other name that people may find
more suitable to associate with these messages.

Sounds good; we created a sub-type in SIOC called MicroblogPost to do
something similar (sub-type of sioc:Post). See
http://rdfs.org/sioc/types#MicroblogPost

Best regards,

John.
--