Human readability of RDF, RDFS, OWL, ...

From: Bob Ferris <zazi@smiy.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:42:12 +0100
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hi,

when will the namespaces of RDF [1], RDFS [2], or OWL [3] etc. directly
resolve to a human readable representation in a web browser? I even
tried to resolve these URIs with a specification documentation generator
tool  la Parrot [4], which doesn't really work properly :(

I think this functionality is important if we prefer to follow the
principles of the Linked Data publishing guideline, or?

Cheers,

Bo

[1] http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#
[2] http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#