Where can In find the Web of Objects (WOO) ontology?

From: Bob Ferris <zazi@smiy.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:57:50 +0200
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hi,

Ralph Rabbat gave an interesting talk about "Building a Web of Objects
at Yahoo!" that presented the Web of Objects (WOO) ontology. However, I
cannot find any reference to this vocabulary (even after several
different search engine searches). So I'm wondering whether this
ontology is really published by following the principles of the Linked
Data publishing guideline.
If someone has any pointers to this model, I would be really happy.

Cheers,

Bo

[1]
http://iswc2011.semanticweb.org/fileadmin/iswc/Papers/Industry/WOO_ISWC.pptx