Where can I find the Social Web User Model (SWUM)?

From: Bob Ferris <zazi@smiy.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:17:37 +0200
To: foaf-dev@lists.foaf-project.org
CC: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hi,

I found an interesting paper "User Modeling for the Social Semantic Web"
[1] that was presented at the Workshop on Semantic Personalized
Information Management [2] at ISWC 2011. The last sentence of this paper
is the following one:

"The complete SWUM and UMWN model is based on RDF/OWL and thus easy to
extend and reuse."

However, I cannot find any reference to this vocabulary (even after a
Google search). So I'm wondering whether this ontology is really
published by following the principles of the Linked Data publishing
guideline.
If someone has any pointers to this model, I would be really happy. I
thought we left the age where ontologies weren't published in the Linked
Data way ... ;)

Cheers,

Bo

[1]