Re: RDFa 1.1 Lite

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 7:16 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>wrote:

> On 10/21/2011 01:08 PM, Jason Douglas wrote:
>
>> There's a lot to like here.
>>

> Glad to hear that. Jason, apologies for the late-joining on my part - but
> are you actively involved with the Rich Snippets stuff at Google, or just
> interested in it from a design perspective?

I'll wait to follow-up on everything else on the new threads Guha is
spinning off, but I figure I should still introduce myself here:  I came to
Google from the Metaweb acquisition and now, in addition to Freebase, my
work includes parts of Google's infrastructure for processing structured
markup.  I also contributed bits and pieces to the initial
schema.orgvocabularies.  So I'm interested from all angles.  :-)

-jason

 However, the two biggest issues raised in