Re: draft JobPosting addition for Schema.org

I wanted to be able to talk about jobs when doing a resume/cv.  I think it
would make sense to have a type Job (from the point of view of the person
who has the job it is an event with start and end dates) that has some of
these properties, and make the posting a different type.

--

Peter Sefton +61410326955 pt@ptsefton.com http://ptsefton.com
Gmail, Twitter & Skype name: ptsefton