Comics

From: Olson, Peter <polson@marvel.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:03:26 -0400
To: <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi List -

Apologies if this is a re-post.  An earlier attempt to post to the list
from this account seems to have died.

Has any previous work been done on specifying a class for comic books
(and comic series) as an extension of the Creative Work model?  If not,
we'd definitely be interested in drafting a standard.  Comics are
modeled highly inconsistently across the net right now and making them
more generally discoverable is very important to my company.

- Peter

Nothing contained in this e-mail shall (a) be considered a legally binding agreement, amendment or modification of any agreement with Marvel, each of which requires a fully executed agreement to be received by Marvel or (b) be deemed approval of any product, packaging, advertising or promotion material, which may only come from Marvel's Legal Department.
THINK GREEN - SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!