From: Olson, Peter <polson@marvel.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:03:26 -0400
To: <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi List -

Apologies if this is a re-post.  An earlier attempt to post to the list
from this account seems to have died.

Has any previous work been done on specifying a class for comic books
(and comic series) as an extension of the Creative Work model?  If not,
we'd definitely be interested in drafting a standard.  Comics are
modeled highly inconsistently across the net right now and making them
more generally discoverable is very important to my company.

- Peter

Nothing contained in this e-mail shall (a) be considered a legally binding agreement, amendment or modification of any agreement with Marvel, each of which requires a fully executed agreement to be received by Marvel or (b) be deemed approval of any product, packaging, advertising or promotion material, which may only come from Marvel's Legal Department.