XML/JSON format for Schema.org schemas?

From: TJ Koury <tjkoury@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 13:35:55 -0700
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
ALCON,

I've been working on a few custom content management systems recently,
and would love to be able to use the up-to-date schemas available on
Schema.org for database objects created during instantiation (dbo
'user' would inherit from the Thing->Person hierarchy, etc).  So, my
current options are page-scraping (which I know is part of the point
of RDFa and Microdata, but still....) or maintaining my own repository
to sync from and updating that repo (not really optimal).  Is anything
currently available like this, and if not, is there anything in the
works?

-TJ