Schema.org module for Drupal 7 and RDFa

From: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 22:24:35 -0500
To: W3C Vocabularies <public-vocabs@w3.org>
This is a follow up on the recent announcement of RDFa and schema.org. In
the past couple of months I've been working on a schema.org module for
Drupal 7 <http://drupal.org/project/schemaorg> which leverages the native
RDFa support of Drupal 7. I wrote a blog
the module and released a
screencast <http://www.vimeo.com/29821887> showing how to setup Google Rich
Snippets for the types Person, Event and Recipe using RDFa.

Today I've released a new version of the module with support for listing of
events. You can view a live Rich Snippet at http://goo.gl/txKOO listing the
events the authors of the Definitive Guide to Drupal 7 are planning to
attend. See also an author as Rich Snippet preview: http://goo.gl/koYiY

Drupal site builders are encouraged to check out the Schema.org
drupal.org, including the listing of events

This module is currently in alpha, so expect more features and an improved
UI in the future. Any feedback welcome.

- Download schema.org module: http://drupal.org/project/schemaorg
- Screencast: http://www.vimeo.com/29821887
- Blog post: