Schema.org and nested items

From: Jocelyn Fournier <jocelyn.fournier@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 01:44:07 +0100
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hi,

Initially, my "profile" pages was described with only a
http://schema.org/person itemtype and all the needed information inside.
The google rich snippet testing tool was corrected recognizing my tags,
and was displaying for example the picture of the person.

E.g. :

[...]

However, I've recently changed the structure of my pages to do something
more logical (at least for me) :

     [...]
itemtype="http://schema.org/Person">
         [...]
     [...]

The structure is properly recognized by google rich snippets testing
tool, but it doesn't display any excerpt :

http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wiktik.com%2Fprofil%2Flea-bourratiere-47&view=

I'm doing something wrong, or it's just the rich snippets tool which is
not able to render it properly ?

Last question :

Would it more sense to write this :

     [...]