Re: Real Estate Schema Vocabulary

I was following that thread as well. Are you thinking that there needs to
be specific properties for real estate or it can be done with existing
ones. I am currently trying to put something together using what is there
and following Guha's suggestions at the end of the post by using an offer
with a place as what is being offered. This is my current output, although
Im not sure if it is correct:

Item
*Type:* http://schema.org/offer
price = $22,300,000
image = http://images.diggsy.com/propertyimages/miami/313702551/1.jpeg
itemoffered = *Item*( 1 )
description = This 6 bdrm, 8.5 bath home has been impeccably maintained &
updated to reflect 21st century living: a 60KW generator, impact windows &
sliding doors; a walled & gated location w/over 27,000sf...
 Item 1
*Type:* http://schema.org/residence
address = *Item*( 2 )
mlnumber = D1341346