Why not publish the RDF/RDFS for the schema.org site?

From: Jim Rhyne <jrhyne@thematix.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 09:09:08 -0800
To: "'Dan Brickley'" <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi Dan,
Apologies if this has been answered, but I don't see it in the archives, wiki or in any of the schema.rdfs.org documentation.
For those of us interested in tools for creating schema.org compliant markup, why can’t we get the source used to create the site directly from the site instead of having to get a derived copy from schema.rdfs.org?
Thanks for the answer.

Jim Rhyne
Thematix Partners