Re: draft JobPosting addition for Schema.org

Dan,

I'm curious about the process here. http://schema.org/JobPosting has just
been added. It's slightly different from the latest draft on the wiki
http://www.w3.org/wiki/JobPostingSchema

Unless I missed it you didn't report back here about the thinking behind
the new properties.

So, now that this has been published, I have a couple of questions.

What is the difference between the 'name' and 'title' properties? Is
'title' in a JobPosting the same as' jobTitle' for a Person?

And having made the decision that JobPosting is distinct enough from a
potential Job type to model them separately  - what's the plan if an
industry group does want to add Job? Is there a mechanism to map between
equivalent properties (eg jobTitle)?

Peter Sefton