Re: @itemid and URL properties in schema.org

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 9:17 PM, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:

> I'd love to know whether there are any consumers of schema.org markup
> that are or plan to aggregate data across different sites to create a view
> of information about the same thing, and indeed whether there are any
> publishers who are generating schema.org markup with common @itemids or
> urls...

I'm just coming to this thread now, but I am working on a project for the
Drupal community that uses Schema.org and aggregates information from many
contributor's sites.

Since the early indication when Phillip asked was that Schema.org would
allow itemid, I've moved forward with using itemid to combine information
from different sites.

-Lin