Re: using web-scale identifiers in microdata

http://about.geospecies.org/sparql.xhtml

I mean something like dealing with geospecies 'plant parts' used for
culinary purposes.

In Freebase, we dealt with it like this so far:
http://www.freebase.com/schema/biology/organism_part?domain=%2Fbiology

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry