From: Alexander Shubin [mailto:ajax@yandex-team.ru]
Sent: dimanche, 11. décembre 2011 08:57
To: Yves Raimond
Cc: Gregg Kellogg; Dan Brickley; public-vocabs; Evain, Jean-Pierre
Subject: RE: Schema.org TV vocabulary - opening discussion

Hello Yves!

>>Add Thing > CreativeWork > Programme
> Don't we want to add some special properties for programme? Smth like anchorperson, duration, ...
>
> Yes, that's the point of the "Move all properties" item in the list of proposed changes.

Am I right that you are going to add new Programme type without any specific properties (director, actor, ...)? So it would have only properties inherited from CreativeWork?
For me it seems like unfinished task. BTW new type may be inherited from more than one parent (see LocalBusiness inherited from Organization and Place). Maybe we should inherit Programme from Series as well (just my guess)?

> * > Add contentTimePeriod, range 'TimePeriod'
> The same question. Is it different from 'period' property of 'broadcastOn' (Service)?
>
> Yes - see above.

Sorry, didn't get it. :( Could you explain a bit detailed?

----
Best Regards,
Alex
Yandex.com