Re: Schema.org and nested items

Hi again,

I've just figured out if I change the page to a "Person" one, I will not
be able anymore to provide the breadcrumb information which is indeed an
information about the structure of the page, and is the part of "Person"
type.

I don't really know the importance of this kind of information, but it
goes against the Schema.org rule "In general, the more content you mark
up, the better."

By the way, about the G+ button do you know why despite a proper image
schema.org markup (I think), the G+ share on this kind of page :
http://www.wiktik.com/profil/jocelyn-fournier-30 doesn't generate a
correct thumb image ?

Thanks,
   Jocelyn