Re: Schema.org and nested items

Hi,

I finally found why I initially tagged the <html> element instead of the
body.

It's the recommandation given in the G+ button Customize +Snippet :

http://www.google.com/webmasters/+1/button/

I'd say I'm now a little bit confused about how to properly tag a
webpage...
It seems they recommand to put for example the http://schema.org/Person
directly on <html>, but in this case what's the purpose of
http://schema.org/ProfilePage ?
Any help from a schema.org guru, please ? :D

Thanks and regards,
   Jocelyn Fournier