ImageObject and Photograph Schemas

From: <kurt@develohost.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:29:19 -0700
To: <public-vocabs@w3.org>
I'm working on a site that includes both blueprint images made on a
computer and actual photographs of buildings as content. My instinct
tells me that the former would be an ImageObject, and the latter a
Photograph.

However, on Schema.org's ImageObject (http://schema.org/ImageObject)
page, they have an example of a vacation photo at the bottom nested in
an ImageObject.

I've been unable to find adequate specification on Photograph, so I'm
finding it difficult to decide why I should use one, and not another in
any given situation.

Are there any guidelines on the usage of these two types?