Re: Update on new standards proposal

Le 14 oct. 2010 à 20:59, Harry Halpin a écrit :
> I imagine a more basic portal would be possible without too work,
> depending on if we can get Systems Team attention to do a off-the-shelf
> open source forum software install. Or we could also just do another
> list-serv and have someone monitor it.  Any idea for open-source forum
> software?

There are already many things in place.
The main issue being that it needs human love
to animate them and make them (really) alive.

http://www.w3.org/Status
W3C Open Source list

http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/
Some tools and documentation around W3C quality tools

http://www.w3.org/QA/Library/
some talks, documentations, etc on how handling quality

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-evangelist/
List for evangelists of the technology.

http://esw.w3.org/
Wiki with a very general purpose

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/
Dev lists

Note that other organizations have also resources.
https://developer.mozilla.org/
http://www.opera.com/company/education/curriculum/
http://www.opera.com/developer/