Next new standards task force: Friday, 3 Sep, 11am ET for 90 minutes

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:05:20 -0500
To: public-vision-newstd@w3.org
Hello,

Based on the poll [1] the next new standards telcon will be Friday, 3
Sep at 11am ET for 90 minutes (that's 3pm UTC).

The agenda will most certainly be to review the state of the proposal
after my all-day discussion on 30 Aug with other task force heads, and
subsequent edits.

I will continue to edit the proposal in place based on your suggestions
  http://www.w3.org/2010/07/community

Thanks!

  _ Ian

[1] http://doodle.com/56p9z88ybzwh7wvu