RE: Updated task force proposal; comments welcome

>  I'd suggest that we aren't looking for *all new ideas* related to the Web, that might
> result in an overload of crazy people. I'm thinking maybe call it the
> "New Standards Forum@.

How about "New Proposals Forum"  ?  Or "Brainstorming Forum"?  Or something that puts some boundaries on the appropriate discussion, but doesn't restrict it to "standards".  We do NOT want to imply that what comes out of the forum is a "standard",  nor do we want to exclude discussion of test cases, best practices, and other useful work that isn't necessarily a "standard."

Michael Champion