Re: Testing proposal

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:23:55 +0200
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, public-vision-core <public-vision-core@w3.org>
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Looks good to me.

I've tweaked the Identity and Security/Privacy proposals somewhat (but not very much).  Among other things, I'm no longer objecting against an explicit workshop deliverable on the Identity proposal; initial outreach on that has, in fact, started.

The proposals don't have specific milestones, though; let me know if you think these are needed  in that case, I'll add them over the week-end.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)