Re: Reminder: spec work continuing in CCG

FYI, the CCG chairs have asked that we remind everyone that we specifically
need people to volunteer as editors to help with such maintenance work.
Please contact me or the CCG if you would like to help move forward any
such maintenance work.  As a reminder, the maintenance Working Group
exists primarily to approve/reject proposals from the CCG since the WG will
not have frequent discussion calls.  So, if you are a member of this
Working Group who is interested in maintenance of the Verifiable
Credentials 1.0 spec, please also join the CCG and identify yourself as
someone who wants to progress the work.

-- dan