vc-imp-guide and vc-use-cases have been published! (was Re: NON-AGENDA: 24 Sep 2019 optional one-hour call at original time)

Hi group,

There is good news :)

I'm pleased to let you know that the following two WG Notes by the
Verifiable Claims Working Group have been published:
* Verifiable Credentials Implementation Guidelines 1.0 (as First Public WG Note)
*  Verifiable Credentials Use Cases (as an updated WG Note)

Thank you very much for your hard work and great contributions, the Editor, the
Chairs and all!

1. Verifiable Credentials Implementation Guidelines 1.0 (as First
Public WG Note)

This version:
  https://www.w3.org/TR/2019/NOTE-vc-imp-guide-20190924/

Latest published version:
  https://www.w3.org/TR/vc-imp-guide/

Latest editor's draft:
  https://w3c.github.io/vc-imp-guide/

2. Verifiable Credentials Use Cases (as an updated WG Note)

This version:
  https://www.w3.org/TR/2019/NOTE-vc-use-cases-20190924/

Latest published version:
  https://www.w3.org/TR/vc-use-cases/Latest editor's
draft:https://w3c.github.io/vc-use-cases/

Previous version:
  https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/NOTE-verifiable-claims-use-cases-20170608/

Note:
* As we confirmed during the VC call on Sep. 10 [1], we wanted to
  changed the shortname from "veriable-claims-use-cases" to "vc-use
  cases", so the Webmaster has changed the shortname as we wanted.
* Also no the old shortname(without date):
    https://www.w3.org/TR/verifiable-claims-use-cases/
  is now redirected to:
    https://www.w3.org/TR/vc-use-cases/

Regards,