Re: Verifiable Claims Working Group Charter Extended until 31 January 2020

Dear Xueyan

it is possible to suggest changes to the proposed charter extension.

In particular, an important verifiable credentials use case, as detailed
in the Verifiable Credentials Use Cases deliverable, is mobile driving
licenses.

ISO SC17 WG10 is specifying a standard for mobile driving licenses.

Therefore it would be opportune to add ISO SC17 WG10 to section 4.2
External Organisations with the text

Ensure that the mobile driving licenses being modeled and expressed by
the ISO SC17 WG10  community are compatible with the Verifiable
Credentials WG.

Kind regards

David

FYI, I am a member of the VC WG and also the UK (BSI) representative to
ISO SC17 WG10, and at least one other member of the VC WG is a also
member of the ISO WG.