Re: [AGENDA] Verifiable Claims Working Group (VCWG) Teleconference - 14 May 2019

Hi Dan

under other topics could I raise the issue of using CBOR for the
encoding of VCs.
The reason is that the current ISO draft for mobile driving licenses
uses CBOR in the communications between the holder and the verifier

Kind regards

David