Re: JWS Examples

Thanks Justin.  Can you please add this as an issue at
https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/issues ?  I will mark it as a
Clarification, meaning these are non-normative changes that don't block us
from going to CR but still need discussion and conclusion by the group
after we enter the CR phase.

-- dan