Re: PLEASE REVIEW: VC doc ready for CR vote

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 9:49 AM Daniel Burnett <daniel.burnett@consensys.net>
wrote:

> Group,
>
> Manu and others have worked extensively this past week to clear
> CR-blocking issues so we can publish.
>
> He has created a static version of the spec [1] for us to vote on.
>
> We will vote Tuesday.  Please review in advance of the meeting.

Reminder to the group:  I should have added that we need to vote if at all
possible tomorrow, so an ideal review would be that there are no
substantive issues blocking us from going to CR.  Questions, changes to the
non-normative portions of the spec, editorial changes, etc. can all happen
just fine after we vote to publish the CR.