Regrets for next 2 weeks

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 09:58:11 -0400
To: W3C Verifiable Credentials Working Group <public-vc-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Travelling for the next three weeks, so regrets in advance. I realize
this could cause an issue wrt. CR transition, so will try to find time
to dial in if possible next week. Week after next will not be possible.

I will keep processing CR-transition blocking issues and preparing the
spec to enter CR. I was able to get through a number of issues on the
flight back, so we're very close. I'll work with the Chairs to make sure
we have a plan that can work around all of the upcoming spring
conference season travel.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches