Remote access for f2f

From: Daniel Burnett <daniel.burnett@consensys.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 01:05:34 -0500
To: public-vc-wg@w3.org
Group,

The f2f page [1] includes a link to our Live slide deck, which a) has more
details about remote access, b) is updated with all local info as we get
it, and c) is what we will be going through during the meeting.  Although
only the WebEx id is provided there for phone access, we will shortly
update the link there as well to point to full WebEx access for those who
want it.  This is not very critical since we will be using the slide deck
that you can easily follow along on.

-- dan

[1]
https://github.com/w3c/verifiable-claims/tree/master/f2f/2019-03-Barcelona