Re: Electronic Driving Licenses

Thanks Mike

the other thing I mentioned to the UK DVLA was the notion of atomic VCs.
He had not heard of this concept before, but thought it was a good idea
if each driving license attribute was inserted in a separate VC so that
users could selectively disclose them. (I also shared ZKP VCs with him
as a more advanced alternative of this).

If we could get the ISO standard to acknowledge this concept as well
(assuming it does not already do this), then it would be a big win for
privacy.

kind regards

David