Re: [AGENDA] Verifiable Claims Working Group (VCWG) Teleconference - 30 Oct 2018

Hi all,

FYI, as I sent to the list [1], the draft minutes from the f2f meeting
are available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2018/10/25-26-vcwg-minutes.html

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vc-wg/2018Oct/0021.html

Thanks,