From: xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 3:29 AM
Subject: Daylight Saving Time (DST) change -- second half of 2018
To: <chairs@w3.org>

Dear Chairs,

This is a friendly reminder about the upcoming Daylight Saving Time
change after Lyon TPAC:

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2018b.html

Most European clocks shift back 1 hr on Sunday 28 October 2018. Most of
the US clocks shift back 1 hr a week later, Sunday 4 November 2018.

China, Japan and Russia do not observe DST, which means the time
difference between these areas and US/Europe will be one hour more than
it currently is.

Between October 28 and November 4, the time difference between US and
Europe will be 1 hour less than it currently is. This means that for
that week the teleconferences that are scheduled according to the US
clock will start *one hour earlier* in local time for most Europeans.

For WebEx teleconferences that were scheduled according to a timezone
other than US or Europe, please confirm the time arrangements with your
meeting host.

The meeting planner tool below may be helpful to find the time for your
web meeting across time zones:
     https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Best Regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications