The plan for IIW 26

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 10:29:09 -0400
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>, W3C Verifiable Credentials Working Group <public-vc-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

During the last call we discussed how we're going to try and streamline
the presentation of the work that we're doing in the VCWG and CCG during
IIW 26:

https://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/

I took an action item to document the plan:

Tuesday April 3rd:
  * A Primer on Verifiable Credentials and Decentralized Identifiers
    * Manu will provide slide deck
    * Manu and Drummond (maybe?) to present
    * This will happen in the morning
  * Four Decentralized Identifier Ledgers - Lightning Talks
    * The format will be a 5 minute Lightning Talk followed by 10
      minutes of questions for each DID Method
    * IMPORTANT: Do not sling mud, be positive and talk about the ONE
      thing that you're most excited about YOUR LEDGER
    * Presenters:
      * BTCR - Christopher
      * Sovrin - Nathan/Drummond
      * uPort - Christian/Rouven
      * Veres One - Manu
    * This will happen in the afternoon

Wednesday April 4th:
  * Optional: Decentralized Identifier Method Deep Dives
    * Each one of us can do a separate deep dive into DID
      Methods/ledgers that lasts 60 minutes

I'll try to get the slide decks for the first talk posted by COB today.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The State of W3C Web Payments in 2017
http://manu.sporny.org/2017/w3c-web-payments/