From: mstone@stonecover.com [mailto:mstone@stonecover.com]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 12:35 AM
To: public-vc-wg@w3.org
Subject: [AGENDA] Verifiable Claims Working Group (VCWG) Teleconference - 31 Jul 2018

Tuesday 31 Jul 2018
Time: 11:00am Boston (60min)
Connection details at end of note

### SPECIAL NOTE, if any ###
If you're interested in the debate about when and whether to include delegation in the first publication of this specification, please plan to attend this week.

Also, TPAC early bird registration discount ends on July 31.  If you're planning to go, please register this week.
###

Scribe list: AdamM, KimHD, MattS, GreggK, DavidC, JoeA, NathanG, AllenB, DanB, Manu, TallTed, YancyR, BenjaminY, Longley, ChrisW,

Topic (time)
1-Agenda review, Introductions, Re-introductions  (5 min) 2-Welcome Kaz, our new Team Contact  (5 min) 3-Action Item Review [1] (5 min) 4-Assign owners to unassigned issues [2] (5 min) 5-Status update on external review of Data Model Spec  (5 min) 6-To Delegate ot not to Delegate (discussion)  (20 min) 7-Data Model PR review [3] (10 min)

Links
[1] https://goo.gl/V4XTBT

[2]
https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+no%3Aassignee

[3] https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/pulls

=================
= Connection details =
Text Chat: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=vcwg IRC://irc.w3.org:6665/#vcwg

JOIN WEBEX MEETING

Meeting number (access code): 644 128 007 Meeting link and password, in member email archive:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-vc-wg/2017Aug/0000.html

Toll number: +1-617-324-0000
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,644128007#

The VCWG relies on IRC in our weekly call to encourage meeting participation, document our discussions, vote on resolutions and manage the speaker queue, etc. For more information about IRC in w3.org, please review https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC